Our team is growing, and we’re looking to add a Director of Product and UX to drive product development and UX design across the WAX portfolio of products.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team of distributed Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers that are responsible for building and creating new solutions around the WAX platform, which allows millions of traders to create their own virtual stores on one decentralized platform, providing instant payments, security, and trusted service that will bring millions of new participants into a growing ecosystem.
You will be a collaborative leader, steering the development of new Blockchain products to optimize the customer journey across our platform. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively translate company strategies and product roadmaps to deliver core business and technology goals.
This is a remote position reporting to the CTO.
- Lead product development and UX in the development of the global WAX Marketplace and other WAX platform services
- Collaborate with cross-functional technical teams and business stakeholders on feasibility of product features
- Prioritize strategic goals by developing technical product requirements, user-centric design principles and metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline
- 8-10 years product management (must) and UX experience
- Ability to write thorough, scalable and clear design documentation.
- Ability to work within a distributed team environment wearing multiple hats.
- Experience driving an eCommerce rebuild
- Ability to manage detailed product briefs that drive the development plan from a business, experience, and technology standpoint
- Experience working with data analysis software (Google Analytics)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to forge good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
Nice to have
- Games, e-commerce, or payment gateway integration
- Mobile first experience
- Passion for Games
- Experience using Jira or other ticketing systems in an Agile environment
- Blockchain and/or distributed systems
- Scrum Certification
- Overtime we will establish formalized product practice that utilizes customer and market research, A/B testing, customer and user feedback, and competitive analysis
- 100% remote
- Competitive Salaries
- Company retreats
- WAX is an equal opportunity employer